Friday, August 5, 2016

Premonition or Coincidence?

After feeding Scarlett breakfast, she went outside then quickly came back inside making her "I caught something" call and dropped a little bird on the floor.  I got her some treats to exchange for taking the bird.  I could see the bird was breathing. When I went to pick it up, it flew up and went back down on the floor. The next time I cupped it in my hands it flew to my shoulder. I thought, "You can hang here as long as you need to catch your breath" and slowly walked outside. I stood there about five minutes and took this picture before it flew off into a tree out of sight. 

The odd thing was that I had just woken up from an early morning dream about getting a little bird as a gift and loving it immensely. I never dream about birds. So you decide:  Premonition or Coincidence?

8.5.16

No comments:

Post a Comment